Monday, September 7, 2015

Email 09/07/2015 2 More Weeks

Well this week will be short as to writing but a lot has happened and I feel spiritually drained.
     My companion and I have been working really hard and it seems like all the members are giving us references and want us to teach them even when they live outside of our sector.
   This last week many people have been asking me how I feel, thinking I might be really home sick, but I'm really not. Infact I'm a bit sad that I don't have more time to help all the péople here. But most of all I feel GRATITUDE. I am so thankful for all the blessing that I have recieved and am continuing to recieve thanks to this mission and thanks to my God. I know what I am doing is His work. And I know that those who listen to our message will never regret it.

I love ya all PEACE!

Elder Rodriguez 

No comments:

Post a Comment