Monday, May 12, 2014

Email 05/12/2014 Esmeralds!!!!

Well Hello everybody!!! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there first of all. I wasn't able tocall because there was only one cyber open in town and all the missionaries were there. Oh and only 2 computers were able to use skpe so I plan on calling Saturday. 
So I got my new companion Elder Nogales from Chile and the first day was super rough. He started out the first day with tears in his eyes saying that he wanted to return to his old companion to fix some thing. So I told him to just call the President because an unhappy missionary is a missionary that can't work well. So he called the president then the President wanted to talk to me. So he says that Elder Nogales is a great missionary and is brand new, and for me to just have some patience and work him super hard.
Thats exactly what I did I put him to work. Everyday we return to the house this week our shirt were soaked with sweat. But I have to say he's doing a lot better and I'm feeling great. 
Also this week I had divisions with Elder Kerby. He's another American from my group that knows my family the Norris'. He was great working with and he's crazy good at spanish, but then again that's  why he's the Zone leader. So that was fun learning from him for a day.
Well today is Monday and we went fishing again. Only 2 people caught fish this time and the first person was me. Ohhhh yeah. Well that's all for my week. Church was great and I almost rescued a less active family of 6 back into the church, but the Bishop dropped the ball with interviews. Anyways in this month and the next I'm looking forward to alot of success. Love ya all. And thanks for everything. Once again sorry Mom and Dad for not calling

Elder Rodriguez


In this picture I'm pointing to the area that I work in. 
That city off in the distance is the main part of my sector.


The island that I'm on is my area. It's a big one. I walk a lot.


Myself & Elder Yat. He's from Guatamala.


Myself with Elder Hall. He's from Utah.


 It's a bug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment