Monday, May 5, 2014

Email 05/05/2014 Baptism & Changes

Two more baptized this week. Oh yeah. So this week was all right because we had 2 kids baptised. I'll send pics. There names are Maria and Gabriel and there both 12 years old. Maria is the Aunt of Gabriel and they were both born on the same day, weird. 
So this week we had a bunch of Divisions with the zone leaders here, and I have no idea why. But the zone leader that I was with is super cool. His name is Elder Yat and hes from Guatamala. Its funny but also kinda stern because he was in the military.
Anyway today was changes. My companion Elder Flores was sent to be companions in a trio with the Zone leaders and I'm still waiting for my new companion. So far I know his name is Elder Nogales and he's a newbie. So now I rised up to be the Senor Companion and I have to finish his training........ I really don't want to be training someone right now. Ha but ohwell.
Oh so yesterday we went to the bishops house and were knocking on his door. Then some random old man started to yell at us and say if he sees us on that street again he´ll kill us. Well I found out who that old man is.... The bishops father.....Bummer. Anyway so this Sunday I will be able to call mom and dad for Mothers day. I will be calling in the afternoon and thats all I know So be prepared. 

Elder Rodriguez

Elder Rodriguez with Elder Flores


Baptism of  Maria & Gabriel


Uncle to Maria & Gabriel


Crazy Catholics (Elder Rodriguez did not say what these people are doing)


New Glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment