Monday, August 18, 2014

Email 08/18/2014 Me and my Companion, The Holy Ghost

  Well as of yet I have not recieved a new companion. It's kinda tough because Elder Parra he has to take an hour after lunch everyday to rest a foot injury that he has.
 Fortunately I have been working in my area with Elder Chub and Elder Parra works in his with the Bishop's son. So I'm working flippen hard here to find people. 
  But here it's going all good. The other night I was working with Elder Chub and a drunk guy walks up to him and shoves him. So me being bigger than Elder Chub and the drunk guy step in front of the 2 and shove the drunk guy to the ground. Then he just walked off and we started to laugh. I swear the people here are like hobbits.
  Then Sunday we were at church and a guy from the States comes in. His name was Chris from Utah and he knew spanish from serving in spain. Unfortunately for him our church isn't in Spanish....... I told him that it was all in Kitchua but he didn't believe me. So I just watched as he sat looking super confused. Hahahah he was a cool guy. 
  Well I don't have to much more to report because this week has kinda been slower. Oh I taught a lesson with the mission President the other day. It was really exciting to teach that family because they are the parents of an Elder Tituaña that I served with in Esmeraldas. He was the missionary with the ponytail.... But anyway the last time I saw him he told me to teach his parents. It was great to have that opportunity to tell his parents what he is doing and why he does it here in the mission. 
   Okay so that's all for now folks. Oh I'd like to thank my Aunt Bianca for the package it was awesome... Especially the socks. I forgot to report that when I left the coast one of my mamitas stole all but 2 pairs of socks. Its been a real stinky struggle here with only 2 pairs of socks. So thanks again and the ties are slick! 
  Okay love ya all and I send my best wishes your way. 

PEACE

Elder Rodriguez

P.S. 
If anyone wants to send me another package.... send me SOCKS!!!

Photos - my companion sitting in the sun because it's cold!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment