Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Email 03/02/2015 Going Bald??

   Well hello everyone how are things? Well I hope all is well, here everything is going just dandy.
   Well as I wrote in my last email, I have a new companion. His name is Elder Garcia, he's from Chile and he's a pretty chill guy. But he's kinda weird too. So my companion is going bald so every morning he colors in the parts on his head were he's thinning out. But he paints it with a Whiteboard marker........So that's why he's weird but other than that he's a lot better than my last companion.
   Anyway this week was pretty good. We have not had too much success this week but then again I was showing him around his new sector here in Ofelia. Then some Sister missionaries had a baptism so I finally got to try out the waterproof part of my camera. But we decided to make a joke out of it. 
   So the day of the baptism the Sister missionaries were all stressed out, preparing everything so we made a little plan. I had my companion standing next to the baptismal font and he asked me for my camera. Well I said okay and toss my camera to him but he doesn't catch it. Just let it go straight into the water. The sister misisonaries were freaking out. But it was a good time.
  Oh so with the changes of last week practically my whole zone was changed. But thankfully everyone in the zone are chill missionaries and also hardworking.
Well thats all for now. Not too much excitement this week but I'll keep ya posted.

Love ya all
PEACE

Elder Rodriguez 

P.S. I found out Elder Kerby (from Queencreek Arizona) decided to go home on the 22nd of September also. So we'll be flying into Arizona in style.

Dead RAT on the wall at a converts house.




Pictures from under the water. The other guy is my companion.



No comments:

Post a Comment