Monday, April 6, 2015

Email 04/06/2015 It's Been a While, and There Were Changes

    Well first of all I want to say sorry I haven't been able to write for a while. The first time I didn't write was because I went to visit a little girl in the hospital that was asking for us. I'll send pics. She had a really bad infection and was in the hospital for over a week but now she's back home and healthy. Oh and the second week I wasn't able to write because I had no money. Between my companion and I we had 1 dollar.......It was a fun time being poor ;). 
    Well in the weeks that have past everything was going really well, except the money situation, but everything was all good. I got a cool package from my Dad (Thanks POP). And we had 5 people progressing toward their baptismal date........But then everything all changed.
On Saturday and Sunday we watched conference and it was so good. But on Sunday night we received the changes. About a week before changes I talked with the Mission president expressing to him that I really wanted to stay in my sector and with my companion to see all the fruits of our hard work. Then on Sunday night we received the call that they would close our sector, leaving all the people who were progressing in the dust and that they would reunite the 2 zones to make one giant zone.....When the members found out a whole bunch of them came to our house crying there eyes out and begging us not to go.....And as they joined the 2 zones together  the mission isn't in need of as much zone leaders so I got dropped to be a district leader again with a new companion. His name is Elder Roberts and all they told me about him is that I need alot of patience......I have never felt like crying so much in my whole mission....It truely sucks right now, but I know the Lord will make everything alright and that he truely has the eternal perspective. 
   Well Ill send some picks of our new adventures.

Until next time
PEACE! 

Elder Rodriguez

Package!!!!!





My New Suit.


My Restaurant. 


Visiting Nicole in Hospital (10 yrs old). 



It's pronounced Fosh....I don't know what it means.


The Family that cried for us.


And they came to see us Sunday night after they heard we were leaving.


One of our BEST Mamitas. 


The BEST Ward Mission Leader ever! Brother Luis Simbana. 


The last Zone picture of Zona Ofelia. 


Bond. James Bond (I had to sneak one in there)



No comments:

Post a Comment