Monday, May 25, 2015

Email 05/25/2015 He's Just A Wee Little Lad

Well HELLO everyone out there in the states, I hope eveything is going good out there!
 Oh and I would like to start this email by giving a SHOUT OUT to my Mom for her Birthday. LOVE YA MA!!
 This last week was filled with excitement. For the first three days of the week I ws with an Elder Mott (from Texas, and he doesn't have any relation to the other Elder Mott) And we had alot of success together. Oh and he got bit by a dog. It was flippen awesome. I have no idea how the dog jumped high enough to bite his arm cuz he's a giant. But we took care of things. Anyways I was only with him up until we both got our new companions.
  Okay now to get down to the needy greedy. Well I got my new companion. He's a tiny little Peruvian named Elder Flores. And he's kinda wierd.....He wears jeans to sleep....Oh well. So I as I was talking to him I found out that he was Baptized into the church about a year and 2 months ago....Wait a second I was in the mission a year and 2 months ago.....(I´ve been a missionary longer that he's been a member of the church). So he practically knows nothing concerning the gospel and has never read the Book of Mormon in its entirety but he has a Heart that is ready to serve. So its gonna be tough but I know he's  gonna do a great job with a trainer as good as me (if I don't say so myself). 
   Anyways at the moment I am teaching everything but he's getting there.
Oh and we gotta baptism lined up for this Saturday. So I guess my new son is starting off his mission right.
So that's about all I got to report this week. Pics to come.

Love ya ALL 
PEACE!

Elder Rodriguez

The NEWBIES 
My companion is the Hobbit next to me.


Elder Mott and his dog bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment