Monday, June 15, 2015

Email 06/15/2015 One Long Week

Well like the title says, this week has been a long one. This week has been filled with alot of travelling, meetings and spending money which I don't have.
    So I have realized that in my sector we need some new investigators, cuz the ones we have right now don't really want to progress. So in my prayers I have been asking alot for more desire to get out and contact more. This week I finally have gained the desire to contact.....Problem is that we didn't have anytime to do it. This week I had to go to Quito for my companion to get his visa, then there was a baptism in the district (yaaaay) and also there were some emergency changes. I'm still in the same area with my same companion but we were with another missionary for a day in his sector. 
      I'm frustrated.............................................................................................
   But the good news is that today we all went to the Middle of the World again as a district. We had a blast hanging out there and messing with the statues that we weren't supposed to be touching.
 Whelp thats it. 
PEACE
LOVE YA ALL
3 maises mas

Elder Rodriguez

In the dark planetarium with the homies


The nails aren't even touching the ball!!!!!!


Sometimes I think he's a child (my companion). 


Round 2 in the Middle of the World.


View from the top.


Oh don't fall.


He was teaching me how to dance.


She didn't want anything to do with the gospel.


She's gonna get baptized! I just know it.


I don't know why he was so mad.


Ghost man. 


Chill time round 2


He punched me right in the, you know where.


I got hungry then I got stuck.


Just the district attacking Elder Mott.


After almost 2 years in Ecuador I finally saw a flippen Llama.


The sign says that I should'nt touch....I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment