Monday, March 31, 2014

Email 03/31/2014 Well I got changed

So I got changed to the zone right next to mine which is only a half an hour away. Not very exciting but at least I don't have to deal with mud anymore. Okay lets start from the beginning of this week.

So when I was back in San Rafeal zone with Elder Ramirez we had divisions. That was pretty cool cuz I was able to be with Elder Gomez for a day in his area and I helped them with one of there baptisms. Then that same day I got yelled at by my leaders because I don't eat all the food sometimes and the momitas (members who feed us) complained. So that sucked especially because the momitas always tell us if we can't eat it all don't worry. Yeah so that put a damper on my day. 
Then yesterday my companion and I had no luck whatsoever, none of our investagators were home practically nobody came to church. Then later that night a teenager tried to rob me with a broken glass bottle but I had nothing to take. Oh that's another thing I haven't had money for about 4 weeksnow because the bank kept stealing my money. Then more later that night I was told I was being changed in an emergency.

So today I arrived in my new area only 30 minutes away and to my new companion from Peru. It wasn't a very warm welcome. His name is Elder Cahoamon. When I arrived here he immediately asked me what I did wrong. Because apparently the leaders said I'm disobedient. So now this whole zone thinks I'm disobedient and the president too. Haha I read an email from the president and he pretty much yelled at me to wake up on time. 
So to everyone it's just a huge misunderstanding. Because when I was with Elder Ramirez the leaders visited us in our house at 9 in the morning when we wake up at 6:30. But we were still in our PJs because we were waiting for our clothes to dry. So yeah that's the end of my sob story for the week.
But I'm here now and ready to work as always. I just hope I can gain the confidence in my new companion because he seems like a nice enough guy. The area that I'm in is a small city and it has a small mall. And the mall has a KFC with really good ice cream but terrible chicken haha. So that's the bright side right now, pray for me here.

Love ya all,

Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment