Monday, January 6, 2014

Email 01/06/2014 Another Email

Anyway this week me and My companion with be driving down to Quito once again.
This time it is so my companion can take an English exam. Honestly I kinda hope he fails to learn a bit of humility. Everytime he asks me what something means in English and I tell him he says ¨No I dont think so¨. I speak English, I know these things. Sorry that's bad but it's true.
So this week has been rainging every now and then. And rain here in Esmereldas means a bunch of mud everywhere. Oh well that just means my wife will be extra beautiful. Which of course I like.

Our water in our house is finally working good.That's a plus. And that's about it. Language is still hard but I'm actually having conversations with people and they are understanding and me too. Every now and then I will ask a yes or no question to an investigator and they will reply with ¨clearly¨....That's super discouraging. Oh well I'm just trying my hardest.
Well thats all.
Thank you for all the support every week

Love ya all bunches
Elder Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment